Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sooooo Much to Catch Up On Part 1.







This is Baylee with her swim teacher Miss Suzy. Baylee is a fish when it comes to swimming. Her first week was a little hard. It was the week that we had Ashlee. Her Grandma took her on her first day and she did Awesome! Then the rest of the week she cried bloody murder. I felt so bad. I thought I was a horrible Mother for subjecting my daughter to something so soon after having a baby. It was a survival swim class. But by the second week she absolutely loved it and really has developed some good skills. I think she became a little too confident. She is a little daredevil when it comes to the pool. So we have to keep a good eye on her. I think that if we work with her on what she learned she will be swimming absolutely on her own in just a little bit. She would try now but I don't quite trust her on her own just yet.



These are some cute pics I took of Baylee just messing around trying to be a photographer, at which I am not. But nonetheless I thought some of them turned out cute.


Here is Baylee at the Hospital waiting to hold her brand new baby sister. She was so excited! She loves being a big sister and is such a great helper. Some times too great, HA HA!
Also a picture with her cute little cousin Jayden. Jayden got a new little splash pool and brought it over to share with Baylee. They were so cute and had such a good time.



2 comments:

~Karen said...

You're a super photographer! Love the new pictures and especially love the update. Looking forward to seeing new pictures of Ashlee. ~wink~

I love the pics of Baylee in front of the house. So cute. I love that little girl so much! That green suits her well.

So sad to hear about your ankle. If there's anything at all we can do, please don't hesitate to call or send a note. luvu!

Holley said...

I must be dreaming! Three posts at once!! It's about time. Sheesh...its not like you just had a baby or anything :-)