I was getting ready for the day and I had put a movie on for Baylee to watch. When I got done I noticed that Baylee wasn't around and it was very quiet. Usually when she is very quiet in means she is doing something she shouldn't be. Well I couldn't seem to find her and I started to get a little scared. Then I noticed that there seemed to be something under her clothes basket. She knows that she isn't allowed to have her binky unless she is in bed for the night. Well I noticed that she had her binky in her mouth and she must have been trying to hide from me so I wouldn't see her with it. Well she ended up falling asleep under there while she was hiding from me with her binky. I thought it was so funny and had to take a picture.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Where is Baylee?
I was getting ready for the day and I had put a movie on for Baylee to watch. When I got done I noticed that Baylee wasn't around and it was very quiet. Usually when she is very quiet in means she is doing something she shouldn't be. Well I couldn't seem to find her and I started to get a little scared. Then I noticed that there seemed to be something under her clothes basket. She knows that she isn't allowed to have her binky unless she is in bed for the night. Well I noticed that she had her binky in her mouth and she must have been trying to hide from me so I wouldn't see her with it. Well she ended up falling asleep under there while she was hiding from me with her binky. I thought it was so funny and had to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is absolutely cute! I'll have a smile all morning after reading your words and seeing those pictures.
That is freaking HILARIOUS!! I am so glad you gabbed the camera. I got a good laugh...still smiling just thinking about that cute girl.
Maybe you can keep blogging...it connects us out of staters. :) Love ya!
Kelly as usual when you do post it is something really awesome. This post is so precious and I love it. Sure glad that you shared it with the rest of us. As Katie states please try to keep us out of towners involved we love it!! Hope to hear a bit more on Baylee and the family cuz we all know it is going to be even more difficult when the new one comes along in few months.
awwww.... that was too cute! I love what they come w/ next. Cute captured moment chica!
I'm so glad you are blogging again! I've been missing you!
That Baylee is hysterical! I love it. I miss you both so much!
Post a Comment