Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas 2009

This last Christmas we went up to Utah to spend it with my family. We had such a nice time. We were very busy visiting everyone from my Mom's family and some from my Dad's Family. Baylee had such an amazing time visiting with all of her cousins. She was playing non stop with cousins everyday. She misses them so much. For the first week that we were back, everyday she would say I want to go to Utah and visit Papa and Grandma or Aunt JuJu(Julie) and Kell(McKell), Sydney, Ireland, Hallie and Madi, Brady and Easton. She literally would spout off everybody's names. So it was nice to see everyone. I also realized that I have become a true arizonian or however you say that. I froze my butt off in Utah and could not wait to get back into the warmth.Here is Baylee with her Daddy sledding. They are so dang Cute! I love pics of Baylee and John.


Here is Baylee all bundled up for sledding. She loved the snow. This was her first time in the snow.

Another cute pic of her bundled up. She loved the first three runs down the hills, then she got plowed by someone and wasn't liking the sledding anymore.

Baylee absolutely loves her twin cousins Brady and Easton. Brady and Easton are about 10 months older than Baylee, but they all play so well together. She miss her Brady and Easton. That is what she calls them. "I miss my Brady and Easton." This was them playing RING AROUND THE ROSIES.

Again Baylee with her Brady and Easton and they're new little cutie Luke.

Luke is such a good little baby. He has such a sweet disposition about him. Baylee loved giving him hugs and kisses. And he would just lay there and smile.

One of my highlights was being able to spend some time with my cousins from my Dad's side of the family. We rarely get to see them and it was fun to spend Christmas eve with them. We all went caroling to my Grandma's Rest Home. I was very emotional. My Grandma is on hospice and they really don't know how much longer she has to live. So it was good to see her and for Baylee and John to see her. I really don't know if we will see her again. I love her so much!

Here is Baylee with Santa Claus. She loves Santa. This was also her first time with the whole Santa thing. She was not shy at all. She went right to him gave him hugs, would say "HO HO HO Merry Christmas!" and tell him what she wanted for christmas. No coaching at all.

Here is Baylee opening her Christmas PJ'S.

Again Opening her PJ's with Daddy.

I love this house. This a Doctor's house in my Grandma's neighborhood. He Decorates his house every christmas. It is so fun.
Here is how we discovered Baylee watching TV. She loves cheese balls.

Thankyou to all of our Family and Friends for making this last Christmas so much fun. John was able to go skiing with my BIL Adam. They had a good time up at Park City. We had a friend hook them up with some sweet tickets. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted too. It is just so hard because there is so many things to do and people to visit that you just get side tracked and are visiting.

4 comments:

Katie said...

We miss you guys!! Sad that we didn't get to visit you more! Dang asthma and bad air quality. I hope John is feeling better...an update would be nice. (please tell me i didn't miss that part in the post.) Baylee is a crack up. Give her a big squeeze from us. I heard a rumor that you were headed out to help Lindsay with the move? Maybe we could see you then?

Jules said...

I am so happy for a new post. Baylee is missed around her too. I wish we could see each other more often. I'm hoping to make the trip more often when the baby gets a little older. My kids love coming to AZ for Spring Break. Love you.

Holley said...

So fun! Thanks for the pictures. Baylee is really starting to look more like a kid than a baby.

Carrie said...

Love the pics. Sooo adorable. It was so good seeing you these last couple of times. I miss you.