Thursday, August 20, 2009

She is training for the Olympics.


One of our investments for our house has been a swimming pool. It is a great thing to have one you live in a 400 degree oven for 5 months out of the year.


Well since it has been so hot out Baylee and I have done quite a bit of swimming. Baylee absolutely loves the water and is not afraid at all. We changed her from swimming with floaties to an actually swimsuit that as a floating device in it. A great tool for kids to have.


Since having it she really has learned to swim with her arms and put her face down and hold her breath. She will swim for quite a while doing it over and over. She loves to swim, I think we might have an olympic medalist in our future. Just Kidding! Well I thought I would get some video of her swimming. There is also a video of her singing. So many people have wanted to see what she sounds like and how big she is getting. I can't believe she can do alot of the things she does do and she isn't even 2 yet. The kid amazes me. She must get it from me. HA HA!



Bare with me there is another video I thought I would share.



5 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhh....she is so adorable!! You know,...I think all brillant little girls were born on
Aug. 24th because I am sure Livvy is destined for greatness as well!! (Ha!) I loved watching the videos of Baylee singing, dancing and shushing anyone who tried to sing "her" song. So fun! Hearing your voice and seeing the videos made me miss you even more (as if that's possible), but it was worth it.

Katie said...

OK I am sold on the family pool investment! Texas qualifies for hot weather right?!

Baylee is getting so big! She is so dang cute! We need a visit...much longer this time around.

Holley said...

So funny! NO! NO!

The videos made me cry...I miss you both so much!!!

I can't believe that she is going to be 2 in just a couple of days. And slacker aunt that I am I haven't put her birthday present in the mail yet. But its coming.

Keep on blogging sis...I'm loving it!

Masters Of Disasters said...

She is so dang cute! She for sure is a little fish!

Ogie said...

Oh my she is so darn cute. I love the kids that love the water like that. And the singing is priceless. Thanks for sharing the joy with all of us long distance fans. Hope to see some of the upcoming big "2" birthday pics. Give a big birthday hug from Aunt Ogie. Love you guys.