When Baylee was first born she would not sleep in her bed or bassinet. So my Sister Julie told me about the best (in my opinion) baby bouncer called "The Boppy". She said that her kids would take naps in this little bouncing chairlike thing. So I decided that I would go out and buy one to try it out. Well Baylee loved it! In fact she actually slept in this thing for all of her naps and at bed time for the first 2 months of her life. After that we got her to sleep in her bassinet/crib and then she would take her naps in her Boppy. Once she got older she would just like to lounge around in it. Well when my brother-in-law and his wife had their baby, we let them use it because it worked so well for Baylee. I think they would agree that it is an awesome thing to have for babies. Well we just recently got it back from them and as soon as Baylee saw it she was so excited and she has been sitting in it ever since, and the other day I found her sleeping in it. Oh how she missed her Boppy.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maria bought a new one for us and before she even got it home gave it to a co-worker for them to try with their new baby - they emailed Maria a few days later and said they will just buy us a new one because there is no way we are getting our's back, they love it.
jake
That is adorable!! I hadn't heard of one of those before. I made a mental note for the future.
Post a Comment