I can't believe that Baylee is 2 years old already. It really seems like it was just yesterday that we were at the hospital giving birth to her.
John and I feel like the luckiest parents to be able to be Baylee's Mommy and Daddy. To this day John always says to Baylee "Can you believe you're my kid?" Sometimes it is still surreal that we are her parents.
Baylee brings so much Happiness and Joy into our lives. She is such a sweet spirit in our home. She really has developed, I think the best little personality. She makes people laugh all the time. Baylee is such a people person. We can go to the store or to church and she sees people walking and pipes up "HI" and she will wave at them. People constantly are saying what a cutie she is.
Baylee is also extremely smart and picks up on things very fast. Baylee loves to play with all of her Grandma's and Grandpa's, Cousins, and Aunts and Uncles and little neighborhood friends from church. She loves to go to the park, She loves swimming as you can see from the post before. She loves to go to the puppy store and see all the dogs. She loves to read. She has some of her books memorized and so as I am reading she will read along with me, or she knows what is coming next in the book. She loves to learn new things, She loves to color and look at pictures. We have pictures of the temple and of family members and of Jesus Christ and she will go around to every single picture and say who or what it is. Most of all she loves to spend time with her Mommy and Daddy in our little family.
Baylee, Mommy and Daddy love you so much! We are so lucky to be your parents, and feel so blessed that Heavenly Father sent you to us. We love watching you grow and playing with you as you explore new things. You are such a sweet and special little girl. Happy Birthday to our 2 year old.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
She really is a blessing to our family! I can't believe what cute and smart kids we have been blessed.
I miss you both so much. I'm saving my money so that I can come out for a week in February and play and help you put in your garden.
Who cares about Christmas...I want February!
Happy Birthday to your sweet, smart, cute Baylee girl! The time goes by so fast. Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating her birthday! Give her b-day hugs and kisses from us.
Happy Birthday to our sweet little Baylee. I'm bummed I have to miss another birthday what are your plans?
She is so adorable! Happy Birthday Baylee!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAYLEE!!!
Happy Birthday Baylee!! We love you and wish we lived closer...seriously sucks sometimes living so far away. (don't read the word sucks to Baylee)
I showed my mom your blog the other night and she said, "oh look Cooper's little sister...she is such a cutie!" I will have to confirm that statement. :)
She is so adorable! Happy birthday Baylee! We wish you lived near us, so we could see you do all the cute things you do. But I guess we will have to settle for slide shows, and videos!
It's so crazy how fast the time flies. I remember us all being pregnant like it was yesterday. I love the video in the pool. IT was soo cute.
Post a Comment