Saturday, August 29, 2009

TJei looking through Baylee's view finder that her Uncle Quentin gave to her for her Birthday. She loves this little thing. She gets such a kick out of looking into it and seeing the neat pictures.
Here is Baylee getting posing for Daddy infront of her cake. TJei kept trying to get Baylee to smell her cake so that she could push her face into the frosting and get it on her nose. Too bad it didn't work, because I had the cake in the fridge so it was nice and cold and set.
Here is cute little Mia posing for a picture. Baylee loves to play with her cousins Mia, TJei and Davis.
Here is cute little Davis. He is quite the Ham in this picture. We love Davis, it took Baylee a long time before she would say his name. She would always call him baby. I think it was because he couldn't walk yet, so she thought of him as the baby. Davis is walking now and Baylee loves to play with him a lot more now that he is so mobile.
Here is a picture of Baylee's cake that I made for her. Baylee isn't really into all the Dolls or Barbies or any other charactures yet. So we just did some girly colors and sprinkles and Wrote Happy Birthday Baylee. She loved eating it.

1 comment:

Oliveros Family said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how old your kid is! Time flies! I don't need to ask how you've been...I can see! I'm glad you guys are doing so well!!