Well I wanted to thank everyone for all of the Birthday wishes. John, Baylee and I went out to this really good steak house for my birthday. It was actually the same one as I took John to last year for his birthday, it is called The Keg. It is a pretty spendy place, but it is really good. I got a 10 oz. Prime Rib dinner for free. It included a ceasar salad, baked potato and grilled veggies. It was like a 22$ dinner for free. They sent a birthday card to me in the mail which included this dinner. So John acutally ate it because I don't like prime rib and I had a delicious Filet Mignon. I was able to go get my hair done thanks to my mom and John's mom, and I am going to go get me a new shirt with the money that my Grandma sent me. The best of all was John's amazing Aunt Zena sent me a new camera for my birthday. She had found out that ours was broken so she sent us a new digital camera. Thank you so much Zena! I haven't met Zena in person, but I can't wait for that day to happen. I hear nothing but great things about her and how special she is. I would love to be able to meet all of John's family on his mom's side. He talks often about them and wishes we could get together with them soon. Hoping that will happen very soon. I think they should come out for Thanksgiving and I will cook them up a great Turkey dinner. Anyways, Thanks again Zena. Now I can post pics of Baylee again.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
As requested, Pictures of Baylee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Aunt Zena, Kelly's not the only one grateful to you for the camera, I am eternally grateful. I'm Kelly's older sister and I live in North Carolina. I have been having extreme Baylee withdrawl. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU AUNT ZENA!
Kelly, I love that picture of Baylee in her chair! Oh my gosh she is the cutest, sweetest thing. And those chubby legs are just biteable! I can't wait for January!
Baylee is seriously so precious. I have a better idea for Thanksgiving....come to Utah!! Gas is much cheaper right now AND I heard there's going to be lots of cool people there. I want to see BAYLEE!!
Oh my I can't believe that I have been without internet for the whole day!!! But what a surprise to log on and find this precious picture!! I love it. There are many things in life that I can live without but pictures are my total weakness. It was my pleasure to provide the camera to make sure I didn't have to go through withdrawals. I don't handle them well. Kelly I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday but not liking "FREE" prime rib?? I remember well your detailed description of John's meal at this place. Please keep the pictures coming as you are learning they grow faster then we can ever imagine. Love you guys.
Yeah I am so excited for more pics. I was wondering why there were no posts of Baylee from Halloween.
MORE PICTURES KELLY!
MORE PICTURES KELLY!
BAYLEE PICTURES, PLEASE!!!
That is one mighty fine looking bird you prepared for Thanksgiving Dinner. Hope everyone had a blessed day. Oh BTW still waiting for pictures of Baylee.
Wow, she is getting so big. I miss you guys, when you coming again? I hope soon.
Kelly, I Wuv you... But you have been pitifully slow about updating your blog with new pictures!
You need to still the screaming masses and post, post, post, post!!
In other words, Aunt Holley has the DTs
POST POST POST POST POST
You go Big Sister, Holley. You know her better then me and I don't want to make her angry at me before I have the opportunity to meet her but I am also having MAJOR withdrawals with no updates or PICTURES. She never even bragged about the wonderful time the family had at Thanksgiving or the great job she did with the meal. Come on Kelly settle us all down and post something PLEASE!! Love ya
Does anyone think we should file a "Missing Blogger" report since we have not heard from Kelly in soooooo long? And also with it being someone very specials birthday today and no mention of it, is not like any of them. Well, just for the record JOHN you know you are a very special young man and I love you very much. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and do something extremely special just like you. I love you "Hi Baby" and miss you so much. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN
Hey Holley if you go to Mom Boyle on Kelly's list here you will find a wonderful little clip of Baylee dancing. It will help with the Baylee DTs. LOL
Ogie,
Thanks for the heads up about where I can get my Baylee fix, since apparently my little Sis has been abducted by ALIENS! I can think of no other reason that she would be this cruel as to keep us all WAITING like this!
I would have loved the opportunity to wish John Happy Birthday if Kelly had posted about it, because I didn't remember to get an actual card in the mail!
I think I might invent a new board game "Where is Kelly Hiding Baylee"
Post! Post! Post! Post!
Holley, I'll become a member when you start it so just let me know. And you know eventually she will hopefully come out of hiding and read all the updates. You can go to my blog and wish John a Happy Birthday for when she does surface. LOL I am really beginning to worry about her.
Alright Kelly, now you're just being stubborn!
I have been patient, I have been kind, I have been persistent, I have been downright charitable considering how cruelly you are treating Ogie and me.
The gloves are coming off baby sister, you better post or else!! Don't make me come after you. I have a stuffed Otter and I'm not afraid to use it!
Oh and what's with the change your background to fit the season business, when you won't update your content.
Not that I don't like your new background its very stylish.
Post, post, post, post!
Post a Comment