Next time you do a slide show leave the music off, I had a hard time turning if off to watch the video. Anyway cute pics, thanks for posting it's been awhile. Looked like a fun party, sorry we missed it.
Happy Birthday to Baylee-Bug. Seems like she had a blast - especially with the cake! Sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you guys! The good thing is we will always be celebrating with you despite the distance, since our girls share the same birthday. Give Baylee Bug hugs for us.
We have been married for almost 5 years. John works as a high voltage electrician. I work as a stay at home wife and mother. We love being parents to Baylee and Ashlee. They make us smile and laugh everyday. We are so blessed, and love being our own little family.
Baylee
I am 2 almost 3 years old. I love being a big sister. I love my Mommy, Daddy and all of my family. I love to play, laugh and smile. I also like to make others laugh and smile. Life is pretty darn good.
Ashlee
Ashlee is so fun and adoreable. She is such the perfect addition to our little family.
3 comments:
Next time you do a slide show leave the music off, I had a hard time turning if off to watch the video. Anyway cute pics, thanks for posting it's been awhile. Looked like a fun party, sorry we missed it.
I am glad she had such a great birthday! We are sad we couldn't be there :( She is such a darling little girl!
Happy Birthday to Baylee-Bug. Seems like she had a blast - especially with the cake! Sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you guys! The good thing is we will always be celebrating with you despite the distance, since our girls share the same birthday. Give Baylee Bug hugs for us.
Post a Comment