Monday, August 25, 2008

Hau ' Oli La Hanau Baylee!

Hau ' Oli La Hanau!
That is Happy Birthday in hawaiian.

Baylee eating her cake, and loving. This is the most sugar mommy has ever let me eat.
Daddy wants some too. Baylee is sharing her cake with Daddy.
Baylee is opening her presents with Mommy's help.
This is what I looked like after I was done eating all of my cake. It is bath time now.

John and I just can't believe that it has already been a year with Baylee. She is growing up so fast. Baylee is such a blessing in our lives. We love her so much. She really has become her own little person. She is so cute and fun to play with. We think she is just the most loveable and adorable little girl. We really can't imagine our lives with out her.

Every day John tells me how in love he is with his daughter. She makes his day every day when he comes home from work, and Baylee is so excited when she hears the door open. She knows it is her Daddy. She looks to the corner and hallway and waits for him to come in and then laughs and goes directly over and gives him a big hug. She loves to play with her Daddy. She really has become quite the Daddy's Lil Girl. She cries almost everytime he leaves the room. She loves to follow him around and see what he is doing. Baylee loves to play with mommy also. She loves it when mommy sits and watches her baby einstein movies, and she loves it when mommy reads to her and plays with her toys. She also loves it when mommy sings. Baylee has already got some rhythm. John will come home from work and put on music and Baylee will just dance with daddy. We love Baylee so much. She is our Happiness and our Joy!

We had such a fun time for her Birthday. We decorated the house all hawaiian like. We even had a Tiki Bar. Then set up canopy tents in the back yard to create some shade. Everyone visited and went swimming and ate lots of yummy food. Thank you so much to John's family for coming and helping with everything. Also thank you so much to my Mom and Dad who drove down from Utah to celebrate with us and helping us with all the preparations as well. Baylee loves her family so much. She loves spending time with her Grandma's and Grandpa's and all of her cousins and friends. She is such a people person. She loves to play, laugh, explore and have lots of fun with everyone. So again thank you to everyone for helping make Baylee's birthday so memorable.

3 comments:

Holley said...

I'm such a bawl baby! I'm sitting here at work laughing and crying all at the same time. I'm so glad that her party went well. I really can't believe she is already 1 year old. She really is a beauty. Everytime I see her I'm reminded so much of you! I love you Kel. Enjoy that precious baby of yours. I think its about time to start planning for number 2 since you and John seemed to have discovered the magic formula for awesome babies!!

Katie said...

OK so I'm crying too...am I chemically unstable?! I just love Baylee to death. She is so freaking happy and cute. If we lived closer I would beg to baby-sit. Honestly, I wish we could have been there but I am so glad that you have a blog to share all of the fun. We love you guys!!

Masters Of Disasters said...

That party looked so fun. I wish we could have been there. I can't believe she is already one either. It goes by so fast. I have a present for her, but I have not shipped them yet, I'm a slacker. Give lots of loves and kisses from me.