Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Utah Continued part 1

I love this picture of Garrett and Adam. Adam came home from work one day and went to go mow the lawn. Garrett loves to be like his Dad. So he decided to go mow the lawn with him. I think it is so funny and cute.

I love this picture of my Sister Julie, Baylee and Sydney. Baylee absolutely loves her Aunt. She loves to cuddle with her and give her hugs and kisses. Sydney is such a sweet little cousin also. Sydney loves to play with Baylee and Baylee loves all the attention she gets from Sydney.

Baylee also had a ball with Grandpa McGiven. Grandpa couldn't get enough of Baylee. He actually cried when we left. It was a really tender moment. She warmed up to Grandpa imediately. They played every night before bed. Baylee had Grandpa in stitches from laughing so much and so hard. Here he gave her a little lollipop and she seemed to know exactly what to do with it.

Baylee loves her Grandma McGiven. They played a lot also. My mom seems to have a special bond with a lot of her grandchildren and I think that Baylee might be one of them. Baylee always seems to know who Grandma is even when she hasn't seen her in a while. Baylee will always fall asleep on her and hug her and always goes to Grandma. Baylee doesn't sleep and relax on very many people.

The last time Baylee saw Ireland was over Christmas. They picked up right where they left off. Baylee was Ireland's little play doll. It was so cute. Ireland and Baylee had so much fun. The funnier thing though was to see Baylee and Ireland fight for Grandpa and Grandma's attention. Baylee would hug Grandma and then Ireland would have to. They kept switching off. It was funny. Then Grandpa would play with one of them and the other would get jealous and want him to play with them.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I wish you were still here. I am going to have to fly you out here this summer so I can get my Baylee fix.

Katie said...

I love all the pics! There's nothing like family to dote and appreciate your little one. I only wish I was there to contribute....hey, what about the wedding?!