Jaxon is such a sweet little cousin. He loved to hold Baylee and play with her. She would just laugh and laugh at KJ.
Baylee again playing with Grandma McGiven. She would have a ball on her bed with Grandma. She would crawl around the bed and then go and give Grandma a hug and Kiss. She kept doing this for what seemed to be forever. It was so cute.
Beau is such a character. This kid cracks me up. He needs to be a comedian. He too loved to hold Baylee. She really loved all the attention she got from all of her cousins. Beau is so funny, an example of how funny he is. He was rubbing my Dad's back and said "Jeez I wonder if I do this for a while if Grandpa will give me $50 bucks!" The kid is almost 5. We were all busting up.
While we were in Utah I got to see one of my closest and dear friends Heather and her daughter Olivia. Olivia is so cute. She loves to be around little kids and play. We went to my sister's house and played for a bit and Olivia got to go down to my sister wonderland of a play room. Everything from Olivia's mouth was, "This is sooo cool, I need to get this. or This is just too cool mom." This little girl is only 2 almost 3. Kids say the funniest things.
My Nephew Austin had his 6th grade graduation. We got to see his commencement. This is bitter sweet for me. Austin has always been very close to me. I love this kid to death. It is fun to see him get older and grow up into a great kid or young man, but I do miss the old days of Austin being a little boy. We got to see Austin play baseball. This kid is amazing. He plays just about every sport out there, and loves doing it and is very good at them all.
2 comments:
I loved reading about your Utah adventure and am so glad we were able to meet up and visit. Livvy loved playing with Baylee and all the "cool" toys at Julie's. You can't tell I was tired at all from that picture can you? I have the drunken, squinty eye thing going on with one eye. That's what happens when I stay up until 3am doing homework. Anyhoo, had a blast with you guys!! Thanks for meeting up with me. We love ya!
We had a blast with you also. But it is so cute to see Bailey and John together. You can tell in the pictures that they missed each other a lot. It's nice to get out once in a while, but it's always nicer to get home!
Post a Comment