Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Conclusion of Utah

Well I kind of did this all backwards. I started from when we came home instead of from when we left. Oh well.

Well we went to Utah to go to my friend Deanna's wedding. I love this girl so much. I am so excited that she met someone that loves her and will treat her the way she deserves to be treated. The wedding was so fun and Deanna looked beautiful. She was married at the Provo temple and had her reception at an old amphitheather in provo. It was all beautiful. Especially the flowers. (Good Job Brit, You did an amazing job on the bouquet) They did karaoke of course. Deanna wouldn't be Deanna with out that. It was so fun to see all of my old friends from the Condo. It was fun to see everyone with there significant others and there little babies. We had a lot of fun catching up. Now that Deanna's is married we need to get Jess married off and Brooke.

After that was done I spent the weekend with Kevin, Lindsay and their family. I love them so much. We always have fun playing games, watching movies, talking and working out together. We went to Grandma White's house to see her and the Brady's, Robies and White's. It is always fun to see everyone. I miss everyone though. We don't get together like we used to. I think it is hard though because everyone has there families and doing their family activities. But nonetheless it is always fun to see and spend what time we can with them. Then we went to go see Prince Caspian with Sean, Lori and all of her girls. That was fun to spend time with them. I actually extended my trip so that I could watch Lori's girls while Sean and Her went to Pebble Beach. We had a lot of fun. Thanks for entrusting your girls to me Lori.

It was a very fun and busy trip. Baylee and I were exhausted from it but it was well worth it. Baylee had a ball with all the attention she got from everyone. And she got alot! Of course I spent a lot of time with my Sister Julie and her kids and my Mom and Dad. I also got to see some old friends from School Jordan and Mandy. It was really good to see them and catch up with them. It was fun to see everyone and can't wait until the next time.

Baylee loved playing with Grandpa's watch. Every night when they would play she had to have it.


Just before I left to come back home I had to take Tyler to go get his phone at his house. Since we were going there we decided to stop off at his Mom's work so that she could see Baylee. It was fun to see Stacie and her Mom and show Baylee off.

Tyler and Baylee seem to have a special bond. Baylee loves for Tyler to hold her and play with him. She will even fall asleep on him which as I have said before she doesn't do that with many people.



This is my friend Heather. We were mission companions. We had so much fun on the mission. I miss those days. We have stayed in contact with each other over the years and it has truly been a blessing to have Heather in my life. Love you girl. Con Amor Tu Miel (inside joke)

I love this picture of Baylee having so much fun playing on Grandma's bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, it was great to read about your trip - it sounds like you have a wonderful time. The pictures of Baylee are so, so sweet and I absolutely love the picture of you and Heather! It is so evident the bonds of love and friendship are strong with the two of you. I'm sure looking forward to seeing you two sometime soon. {{{hugz}}}

Katie said...

I'm so happy that you got to visit the fam and go to Deanna's wedding...I'm just jealous that we're not in any of the pics. Soon enough though, right?

Heather said...

So, how do you love the half-closed, drunk look of my eye in that pic? I promise I wasn't drinking! Sure was great to visit with you.

Heather said...

By the way, who is KB?