Yes, Baylee and I are back and we have lots to share and talk about. Baylee and I got back late Friday night. John came and picked us up at the airport. We had a blast in Utah, but it was so nice to come home and see John, who we missed tremendously and to sleep in our own beds. John really missed us as well. Baylee was asleep when he came to pick us up so he had to wait until the morning to see Baylee. He went and got her out of bed the next morning and she just layed on his shoulder and cuddled with Daddy for about five minutes. John was afraid that she would forget him, but she could never forget her Daddy. So the rest of the weekend we just spent it with John and he and Baylee played the whole time. He was so amazed at how much he felt she had grown just within the last week in half that we were gone. I need to get a picture of Baylee and her new 4 teeth that came in while we were in Utah. She left with just the bottom two teeth, and came home to a mouthful for Daddy. Baylee really is starting to just come alive with her personality and is little miss speed crawler and is now walking around all the furniture. She is getting very daring and starting to let go of things and stand on her own for a few seconds. She will be walking in no time.

Baylee would pretty much be by Dad's side the whole weekend. Everytime John would leave the room she would start to cry, and she would follow him everywhere he would go.

We wanted to see how much more she would look like John with his hat on. Spit'n image I think. It was funny, Baylee would get frustrated trying to take the hat off. John and I were crackin up.


John and Baylee rolling around on the ground playing. She really couldn't get enough of it. It was so nice to be home with John and spend some family time together. Baylee was so tuckered out from the trip both Saturday and Sunday she took almost 4 hour naps. John and I joined her and were able to catch up on some much needed ZZZ's also.

Baylee getting frustrated trying to take John's hat off. We had to stop because she really was getting frustrated. It was just too funny to watch though.
Well I need to go but I will be back shortly to post more about our trip to Utah. So stay tuned.
2 comments:
It's so good to hear from you, Kelly. I'm glad you and Baylee had a great visit ... I've sure missed the two of you! I can't wait till we make it to the valley again - hopefully between your other planned trips so we can see you and Baylee! She is just adorable!
Those are some cool pics. Maria and I are glad to hear that you guys made it home safely too. Did you bring us any souvenirs?!?
Post a Comment