Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday KJ!

Sorry, I don't have a picture of Jaxon (KJ). KJ is the second oldest in Kevin's Family. He is the one with Red hair. I love Jaxon so much. He has always had a special place in my heart. Jaxon has such a big heart. As Lindz has stated before he has had to face some trials has a small kid, but I think that is what makes him the Fabulous and Amazing kid that he is. Happy Birthday Jaxon! I hope you have an awesome day. We love you so much. I am coming to Utah in May and I am hoping I get to see you hit a home run for Aunt Kelly and cousin Baylee. Take care and eat lots of cake for me.

1 comment:

Masters Of Disasters said...

KJ says thank you for the birthday tribute. He has a big smile on his face right now. He is feeling pretty special!