Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Cute Lil Girl, in a Cute Lil Dress!








Sorry, this is a little late. Better late than never. This was Baylee's Easter Dress. Thank you Grandma White for having such great taste. Baylee got a lot of comments at Church. People thought that she looked adorable. Baylee is getting so big. She does new things everyday. She is now scooting and can get on her hands and knees and rock back and forth. John and I keep trying to work with her on the crawling thing but she just hasn't quite grasped it yet and just would rather flop onto her stomach. We are amazed at the strength that she has though. I think she is starting to learn her emotions as well. One second she will be having fun on the floor and then she sees Mommy and is throwing a fit for me to go play with her or to hold her. Sometimes it is funny because I will look at her when she does that and she will start to smile and laugh and then go on playing. Baylee loves to play with other kids. We had Hallie and Madison over the other night, we had so much fun with them. We read books and sang and played on the floor and they rolled around with John. Britt we have to get them together more often. Anyways this turned out to be longer than I thought. Baylee is doing great and so are John and I.

6 comments:

Jules said...

I can't wait to see her, only 10 days away. We also can't wait for the warm weather, there is snow on the ground today, which is supposed to be washed away by a lot of rain. Yeah! I need to get my kids to a place where they can play before I go nuts. See ya soon.

Katie said...

I totally agree...very cute all the way around. I miss you guys! Hopefully we'll get to see you this summer...you'll be making your way to Utah, right?

April said...

Kelly -- that is such a cute dress. You have got to love Grandma's dresses for the girls. So fun to have something you could never spend so much money on.

Darling pictures! She is too cute

Holley said...

What a sweetie. I just want to nibble her little cheeks.

Heather said...

I love her Easter dress. What a cute little girl! I am glad you are having so much fun being a mom. There isn't anything great....well, at least not at the age our kids are at now. (Perhaps I will think differently when they become teenagers). Miss you lots! Give Baylee kisses and tell John hello.

Masters Of Disasters said...

She looks so cute in her dress! I thought you would like those bright colors. Yeah!