Friday, March 28, 2008

It's about time Carrie came to visit!

The Farnworth Family. (Carrie, Josh and Cute little Bentley)

Playing Brandon and Brittany's version of Kickball. I think us girls actually won in points. But we may have lost because Brittany kicked our last ball of three over the wall.

The kids playing in the park. They are so cute to watch, Baylee loves playing with Madison, Hallie and Bentley. John saw them and said " It is true Baylee needs siblings to play with. She just has too much fun."

Bentley posing like a Little Stud Muffin.

Uncle Bill and Hallie looking at the ducks at the park.

Brittany and I have been trying to get Carrie out here for two years. Well folks she finally came a couple of weeks ago with her Awesome Husband Josh, and Her cute little Bentley. My Aunt Lynn and Uncle Bill came to visit as well. I love the Brady's so much. Carrie, Brittany and I grew up like sisters. Carrie and I used to always say that we were going to get married at the same time and have kids at the same time. We were going to do everything together. Funny things is we kind of have. Carrie is one of my very best friends, and I love her so much. So thanks for coming to finally visit.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Kel it was so good to see you. Loads of fun. Wish we could have spent a month there. Cute pics. I can't wait for you to come out here. Maybe we could go running.

Holley said...

What fun! Glad you got to spend some time with your second family. I love the Brady's too!