Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kebby!


Happy Birthday to an Amazing older Brother! I have always looked up to Kevin. He has been a great example in my life. Kevin is such a great Father and Husband. He loves his family so much, there isn't a thing he wouldn't do for them. It was fun to grow up with Kevin, especially when he married Lindz. Sometimes, I felt like a third wheel because I would always hangout with them at there house and we would have to play games or watch movies. I miss those days. Kevin is such a hard worker and is a very determined person. When he sets his mind to do something he does it and he does it right. Kevin is a very very smart person. Something that would bother me growing up. I would have to study so hard for tests or something and Kevin wouldn't do a dang thing and would still get 100%. Kevin sometimes comes off as a very shy quiet person, but when he does speak it is something usually hilarious. Kevin also has a special hidden talent that he will sometimes do that I bust up laughing every time he does it and that is his little Irish Jig from Darby O'Gill and the little people. You know what I mean Kev, Gary and Ryan will vouch for me. Anyways, thanks for being such a great example and Brother. I love you tons, Happy Birthday Kebby!

2 comments:

Jules said...

I can't wait to see the jig. I vaguely remember that. I will be asking the next time I see him. Kevin is great, he actually called me yesterday and that call made me some money. Thank you Kev. I like the pic, I don't have any electronic pics of him when he was little.

Masters Of Disasters said...

Oh my heck, I'm going to have him do it for me when he gets home from work, I bet it's hilarious!
I'm going to tell Kevin to check out your blog. I did a tribute to him too, and he never checked my blog. You know how one track minded he is, and it's spring ball!