Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baylee's First Camping Experience.

This last weekend John, Baylee and I went camping with John's family. We went to this place called Hot Wells Dunes Recreation. It was a camping place where there were sand dunes to go riding on and these natural hot springs to go hot tubbing at night. We all had a great time! Baylee had fun spending time with Grandma and Grandpa and getting to know her Uncles Jake and Quentin and her cousin TJ. John rode his dirt bike and I rode the quad. We sat and visited, ate good food and had some good games of Egyptian Rat Slap Screw. ( Hope Quentin and Jake's hands feel better. I am all ready for another round are you guys?) It was some good times. Baylee did so good at sleeping in the tent with John and I. I froze my butt off the first night trying to make sure that Baylee wasn't cold. She did great though. The second night Mike let me use one of his sleeping bags and my great husband jimmied up a very comfortable and warm bed for me. I actually got hot the second night. Thanks to Mike and Karen for the awesome time, and all the good food and the use of the trailer. We Hope for more trips like that in the future. Click on the link to see some good pics. Thanks Karen for all the pics!
http://www.slide.com/r/31e7LR606T8sqAvRFcYYbKrdhPxM6t89?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

4 comments:

Holley said...

How fun! Those are great pictures. I can't wait until you come and visit me!

Jules said...

The pictures are great. I'm impressed that Baylee did so well. We have never gone camping as a family. Now we'll have to wait till Sydney can sleep out of her crib.

Katie said...

At first when I read that you went camping, I gasped and thought you were crazy to take your baby. I was never brave enough...then again my parents sort of live in camping territory. But the pictures looked so fun! You have motivated me to take my children camping one day. OK so I'll probably make them sleep on Grandpa Bob and Grandma Sine's trampoline. :)

Heather said...

I LOVED the pictures (especially the one of you and Baylee posing) - Looks like you guys had a blast. I am so envious. I am hoping that Aaron and I can get it together to go camping this year with Livvy. I miss camping.