Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Ears of Babes

Funny Story. Today my Brother Sean called me. He shared with me a little story that I feel the need to share with you all. I hope this does not offend, but if it does that is your problem because I think it is Hilarious! So apparently my Husband was having a conversation with my Brother Kevin about kids and how he is going to have the same procedure as Kevin and get cut, or snipped. I hope we all know what that procedure is? John likes to joke about it. Anyways, My nephew Tyler over heard I guess, and so he went and told his mom Stacie and said, " Mom I was listening to John and Kevin and they said that they were going to cut there Privates off." Stacie laughed and said "I don't think that is what they said or meant." and Tyler says "Then they are going to gut off there balls." Stacie I guess was laughing so hard that she called Sean to tell him what had happend and Sean was telling Lori and her girls the story and as he was talking about the "Procedure" Lori's daughter Corey said "Oh I know what the Procedure is, it is guys who cut off there Weanies" LOL!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!! Don't you love kids. I guess it does show that kids pick up on everything and we probably should be careful of what we say. But I thought this was hilarious so thanks for the good laugh Tyler and Corey.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is sooooo funny!! Kids are like sponges. They absorb everything you say, but not always the meaning. Thanks for sharing the laugh. Glad you got home safely.

Anonymous said...

How cute and coming from a large family the memories it brings with the stories by the time they reach the end of the line!

Thanks for the laugh. How is Baylee doing? I know she wasn't feeling well for a few days of your trip.

Holley said...

That is hilarious! Poor Tyler must have been squirming! I hope you and John are planning on having at least one more kiddo before he gets snipped. Baylee needs a brother or a sister and I need a lot more nieces and nephews.

Anonymous said...

haha kevin is all talk when it comes to that. He has been saying he is getting that for 4 years. We'll see if he ever really does.