We sure enjoyed our time in Utah. John got to go to go to Las Vegas with my Brothers and my Dad, for the Las Vegas Bowl. He didn't get much sleep but he had fun. Then we spent the rest of the time visiting with family and friends. We went to Grandma Whites annual Christmas open house, The family Christmas party at the Brady's which was also alot of fun. Then we just hung out with family. My nephew Austin got Guitar Hero for Christmas so Christmas day until we left was spent playing Guitar Hero. John and I got so hooked that we actually went and bought the game for ourselves yesterday. Pathetic I know. But it is fun and addicting. Thanks to my Mom and Dad, Grandma White, Brady's and all my siblings for a great vacation. We loved it! Now Happy New Years everyone. John and I hope and pray that the year treats you good and keeps you safe.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Our Christmas Vacation
We sure enjoyed our time in Utah. John got to go to go to Las Vegas with my Brothers and my Dad, for the Las Vegas Bowl. He didn't get much sleep but he had fun. Then we spent the rest of the time visiting with family and friends. We went to Grandma Whites annual Christmas open house, The family Christmas party at the Brady's which was also alot of fun. Then we just hung out with family. My nephew Austin got Guitar Hero for Christmas so Christmas day until we left was spent playing Guitar Hero. John and I got so hooked that we actually went and bought the game for ourselves yesterday. Pathetic I know. But it is fun and addicting. Thanks to my Mom and Dad, Grandma White, Brady's and all my siblings for a great vacation. We loved it! Now Happy New Years everyone. John and I hope and pray that the year treats you good and keeps you safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pictures Kelly. Mom's tree is so cute. Julie did a fabulous job on it. She has so much talent that she doesn't give herself credit for. I'm glad that you had such a nice visit. If you have more pictures from Christmas, send them my way. I would love to see them. Baylee looks adorable in her Bumbo chair. I just want to eat her up.
I have never used the bumbo chair. It looks great!! Hey we have those same jamies for both Bekah and Miriam. How fun that cousins get matching jamies from grandma!
I loved the picutres! It is fun to see Aunt Sue's house again, even if photos, it feels like home.
So glad you had a great time in Utah. It was so good to see you and John and to finally meet Baylee in person!! She is such a cute girl. (Wonder where that comes from? - J/K)
Post a Comment