Friday, January 11, 2008

Baylee Update


Christmas wasn't quite over for Baylee. Grandpa Boyle came to visit last weekend and brought some Christmas gifts with him. One of them was this singing mirror that Baylee loves. So thanks Grandma and Grandpa Boyle.

Baylee is such a little poser. She loves to take pictures. I love to take them of her. She is always willing to give me a big smile. I hope Grandma Boyle is loving seeing Baylee play with her new toy. She really does love it!


Other than that, Baylee is doing really well. She went to the doctor last week. She is now a whopping 16lbs 10oz. She grew three inches in 2 months. So she is now 26 inches long. She is a very happy baby when she is not sick, even when she is sick she is still too cute. Lately we have all been getting over some illnesses so she gets very clingy when she is sick. We are trying to get her to sleep all the way through the night and take naps as well. Let's just say it is a bit of a trial for mom. Baylee loves to be up and loves to play with mommy. I love it too but it makes it hard to get house work done or anything else for that matter.

John has gone back to work. He is doing good, but needs to get used to the rigorous schedule again. We are grateful that he is back to work though and that he is liking the crew that he works with. Baylee misses her time with her daddy. But I think it makes it that much more special when he can come home and she plays with him usually until she goes to bed. We are all doing great though and are excited for what the new year will hold. We are just so thankful that Baylee is growing and that she is healthy. That is probably one of the best blessings of all.

9 comments:

Holley said...

She has got to be one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. She has such a bright smile. She really is a "POSER" Keep the pictures coming Kelly. I can never get enough! Hope you are all feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Baylee is just precious and those pictures are adorable. I am so glad all of you are feeling better and John has been able to return to work. I can't wait to see all of you again. {{{hugz}}}

Katie said...

What a doll! It was so good to see you guys in Utah. I'm happy to hear that John is back at work. I love all the holiday pictures by the way. I stole one for my blog.

McGiven Family.... said...

She is so cute and those pictures of her in the mirror are adorable. What a fun time! We miss you guys!

Brittany said...

I love that she is honestly always smiling, we need to start having more play dates. And hey the house work will always be there. Enjoy this time with Baylee, it only comes around once.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. She is so adorable. I hope all is going well.
-Carrie

Masters Of Disasters said...

that is a great toy! Babies love to see their image. I'm glad you are all doing good, and John got to go back to work. love ya

Heather said...

Love the pics of Baylee. She is such a cutie!! I loved being able to meet her when you guys were here.
Glad to hear John is back to work and doing well.

Holley said...

Ok Kelly, I love the pictures, but what is a digital camera for if not for "INSTANT" Baylee pictures for Holley. Please update now it's been almost a week and I'm sure she has changed somehow. Plus I want to know how you are doing too. Of course I could just call you but then Wesley would bother me and I'd have to have a major meltdown AGAIN!