Tuesday, January 1, 2008
3 Amazing Women!
John and I just got back from Utah last night, new years eve. We spent our Christmas Holiday in Utah with my family. We had such a great time spending time with family and friends. I will give better details later, but I must get this done because my daughter is yelling for me. As I was gone having a wonderful time in Utah I wasn't able to do my usual blogging, because of this I wasn't able to do a birthday tribute to 3 of the most amazing women ever. Happy Belated Birthday to Holley and Julie my older sisters and to Carrie my cousin. You gals mean so much to me. You have all been there for me through thick and thin. You are such great examples to me of friendship, motherhood, love, kindness, patience, endurance and so many other things. I hope you all know how much you are loved by me and many other people. Thanks for everything you guys! Cheers to 3 Amazing Women! Happy Birthday and Happy New Years to you all. Love your Lil Sis and Cousin, aka Belle, aka Smelly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment