Sunday, December 9, 2007
Good Ol' Grandpa Boyle.
Saturday John decided that we needed to go up to Cottonwood to go and visit his Grandpa Boyle,(Scotty). John has been wanting to visit him for a really long time, especially since Baylee was born. It has been hard though and we just couldn't seem to find the time to do it. Well since John has not been working these last couple of months, he decided that Saturday was the day. So I cleaned the house up a bit and then we all got ready and drove up there. Baylee slept the whole way so John and I were able to just visit. It was a nice drive. We got there and it was so nice to just visit with Grandpa Boyle. It was his first time meeting Baylee and she gave him several of her cute loveable little smiles. I think that John really enjoyed being able to just shoot the breeze with his Grandpa and reminsce of old times and listen to his stories. We wanted to take him out to dinner but he had already eaten. Baylee was getting a little tired and so we left after a couple of hours. It was a short but very sweet visit. I am so glad we went and I know John was really happy that we got to go and that his Grandpa was finally able to meet Baylee. We were able to give a family picture for him to display, and know that we are here for him if he ever needs anything. I hope he knows that we love him so much. Thanks for the good visit Scotty, We love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you were able to take advantage of the time and take a trip to see your grandpa. Seems like you guys had a great time!
I am so glad you three were able to travel up to Cottonwood; hope it was a good trip. Scotty agrees (of course!) with the rest of the family - Baylee is a realy cutey!
I think I need to come visit so we can go to that keg place for dinner. Yum! Is it still hot in AZ? It was almost 80 here today...crazy.
I'm so glad that Baylee got to meet her Great Grandpa! I'm with Katie if we come visit you'll have to take us to that Keg Steak house, sounds great for an avid carnivore like me! I posted house pictures now it's your turn to post new Baylee pictures. Something Christmassy. When are you leaving for Utah? Love you guys.
Post a Comment