Monday, November 12, 2007
Oh when they laugh for the first time!
Yesterday John was changing Baylee's diaper and changing her out of her church clothes. When John does this he has a little ritual with Baylee. For some reason it seems she is happiest when she is on her changing table and getting her diaper changed. She just smiles and smiles and coos and talks. But, yesterday she actually giggled and laughed! It was the cutest thing on earth. It seriously made John and I laugh forever. You just can't stop when Baylee is being that cute. It is like okay what is the next cute and great thing she is going to do. I am amazed at how fast she is picking up on things and she is just over two months old. Maybe it is just me but it seems like some of the things she is doing she isn't supposed to be doing for another month or two. But what can I say I guess I just have a genius baby. John and I love her so much we just can't get enough. Even when you have hard days, it is times like this that makes you forget all of that. Anyways, I just wanted to share that with you. I am so blessed to have Baylee in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelly I am so thrilled that you are experiencing such joy with your daughter. These are such precious times. I can't wait to see her and hear her sweet giggle!
Post a Comment