Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Tyler!


Happy Happy Birthday Tyler Dear! Happy Dreams will come to you all year, if I had one wish that wish would be a happy happy birthday to you from Kelly, John and Baylee! We love you so much Tyler! You are such a special person in our lives and we are so grateful that you are in our family. Don't ever change because you are the best. Baylee can't wait to meet her cousin Tyler and be able to play with him. We hope you have an awesome day! Thanks for being born and coming to our family Tyler! Love ya tons! Love Aunt Kelly, Uncle John and Cousin Baylee.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks I really do feal loved I can't wait teall christmis and I well be able to see you all thanks again.


From

Tyler

Jules said...

Cute picture of Tyler and John. I don't have a recent one, so I used an old one. I talked to him today, he was happy about all the love everyone has for him.

Holley said...

Great pictures of John and Ty! I'm glad that he got to see all the tributes to him. He really is such a special young man!

Heather said...

I can't believe he is 13! That blows my mind. It's been a long time but I am glad to read and see he is still the sweet, sensitive, smart kid I remember.

McGiven Family.... said...

I love Tyler! Kelly, I am waiting for a picture of your new car. I have checked multiple times a day and it is still not there...come on!