Thursday, November 8, 2007

Baylee, Baylee and More Baylee!

Okay for all those who ridiculed me, I updated my blog with tons of Baylee pics. I hope you like the slide show. We took Grandma White to the airport the other day and afterwards decided to stop and have some lunch at the new Tempe Marketplace. It is pretty cool there. Lots of shops and restaurants. We had fun as a family and took lots of pictures together. I hope you all like them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I must say that is one cute, cute baby! She seems so happy for such a young age. It must be because you are so happy around her, and always smiling. Your are doing such an awesome job, keep it up! Linz

Anonymous said...

Great pics Kel! Your baby sure is cute. I am jealous that she can wear a onesie in November, dang I live in the wrong state!

Holley said...

Thank you Kelly for those wonderful pictures. I'm so glad that you and John are enjoying parenthood so much. Baylee is so lucky to have you as Mommy and John as Daddy! I am so excited for Thanksgiving I can't even tell you. I can't hardly focus on anything because I'm so excited about seeing Baylee and you and John and playing with Broox and Cooper and visiting with Gary and Katie and Mom and Dad. I just wish the rest of the family could come and visit too. Now you just need to remeber that Holley needs a DAILY BAYLEE fix (rhymes hee hee).

Brittany said...

Just too cute and by the way I think that you look really cute in these pics to. We all know where Baylee gets her good looks!!

Carrie said...

Kelly I am so proud of you for adding pictures. She is such a cutie. You guys look really happy!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Dang girl Baylee is so darn cute!
I am so excited you have a fun blog page so that I can keep up with everything and see how cute and big everyone is. I really do want to kiss her fluffy cheeks! I hope I get to see you over the christmas break. I love you all to bits and pieces!
Love, Auntie Stacie