Baylee with her best friend Addi when I went to pick them up after school.
Ashlee is growing so fast as well. She is already trying to sit up by herself. She seems to have really strong core muscles.
She loves to laugh and play. Especially with her big sister Baylee. They absolutely love each other. Ashlee is grabbing things and playing with them and putting them in her mouth. I love my girls. They are so fu
n to watch grow up.
3 comments:
I love the update! Baylee is growing up so quickly. She sure was looking forward to starting preschool! Love you girlie. ♥
Ashlee is adorable! Those big smiles remind me so much of Baylee when she was that age. I couldn't believe when she was sitting at only 3 months old! It was so fun to spend the day with all of you and celebrate Baylee's birthday.
I'm so glad that you posted some new pictures. The girls are BEAUTIFUL! I love the pictures of Baylee with her backpack...that thing is as big as she is. She is such a little poser. Give her a big hug from Aunt Holley!
What cute kids! I love how big her backpack is on her!
Post a Comment