Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ashlee is all smiles now.

I love this picture of Ashlee. She is so sweet and loveable and I love her little dimples she's got going on.


John loves to sit and relax and have Ashlee or Baylee chill with him. I love this picture of Ashlee doing just that. I love my family.
Baylee absolutely loves her baby sister. She dotes on her and loves to hug and kiss her non stop. She is a great helper too. She will help with changing her diaper and feeding her and puts her binky in her mouth when she cries and just plays with her. Sometimes I feel bad though because Baylee doesn't realize how rough she is being with Ashlee and I feel that I have to constantly tell her not to do something, and all it is is Baylee thinking she is doing something good and fun with her sister. I love these little girls to death though, and I am so grateful that I get to be their Mommy.

Look at that cheese grin. Isn't it the cutest thing in the world. She makes me laugh. I love making her smile like that.




4 comments:

Katie said...

Awwww...she is my motivation. :) What a cutie!

Heather said...

She is sooo adorable! I love her cheese grins with her tongue sticking out. I love the pic of Baylee and her sister too. So cute. Can't wait to meet your little cutie..and see Baylee bug again. Until then...hugs!

Jordan said...

Both of your kids are absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Masters Of Disasters said...

Darling pictures! C-ya soon!