
I love it when John holds Ashlee. Almost everytime she gets fussy John will pick her up and talk to her very calmly and she always seems to just calm right down and relax and chill with her old man.

This is Ashlee after her bath. She really seems to like taking baths. That is another thing that seems to calm her down when she is fussy. I think that she likes the warm water, and then she likes the massage she gets after her bath.

I love how she is really starting to smile, laugh and coo. Baylee loves it also and thinks it is so cute.

Ashlee likes to hang out in her boppy chair. Especially outside. I can take her out and just sit her on our table outside and she will lay there so peacefully and enjoy being outside. I can usually go swimming with Baylee and she will just chill and usually fall asleep. The second I bring her inside she will get fussy.

She is really showing her personality now. She gets excited and will play and kick and laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment