Sunday, October 4, 2009

TEXAS

My Brother Gary just finished PT school. He is now a Doctor. I am so proud. Anyways, He got a job in Texas, and on their way to moving to Texas they decided to take a detour through Arizona to say good bye to Me, John and Baylee. Also my brother Sean and nephew Tyler. Well As they were here I decided on the very last moment that I would drive out with them to help them drive and help my SIL get the house situated and moved into. I was there for 10 days. It was a lot of fun. They have a beautiful house, and Baylee had a blast getting to know her cousins Broox and Cooper better. And she loves her Uncle Gary and Aunt Katie. We have been home now for almost two weeks and Baylee is still asking me about Uncle Gary and Aunt Katie and where they are and what they are doing.
This is their beautiful house. I know that Katie my SIL was so excited because they finally had a house with their very own big backyard for the kids to play in. Which they did a lot of while we were there. Baylee learned to play T-ball and actually was pretty good for a two year old. I think though we might have a switch hitter on our hands.


This is Baylee with her cousins Broox and Cooper. They look so much alike I think. Baylee was so attached to these boys. A little more than I think they would have liked. They were like brothers and sister. One minute they would fight and the next they were best buds. It was pretty funny.

I am sorry but I love this picture of my Bro. Remember he is a Doctor. Gary cracks me up. He didn't want Katie to take a picture of him as he was making cookies. She told him to pose and this is what he did. You have to know my brother to know that this picture is hilarious. So please don't be offended.

This is Baylee and Cooper. I think that they look like twin brother and sister. They are so cute. Baylee sure learned a thing or two of mischeviousness from this little guy.

This is my cute SIL Katie showing off her own mailbox and house. They have worked hard and sacrificed a lot for this time of owning their own home. I am so happy for them, and it is a beautiful home. I hope that they will be soo happy. Love you guys! We miss you tons!
When I got back my Dad came into to town the same day and spent a week with us. Baylee loves her PaPa McGiven. They have such a good time when they are together. Baylee would not let him out of her sight. Everytime he would leave she had to follow, and when He wasn't here she would put down her head and sulk and was so sad when Papa wasn't with her. We miss Papa alot too.




3 comments:

Katie said...

I can hear Baylee from here saying "uncey Gary"...love that girl! We miss you guys too. You were honestly an answer to my prayers and made the transition so MUCH easier. I really can't thank you enough. I appreciate all your kind words. You really are a thoughtful gal. And I thought the pic of GAry was hilarious...he was embarrassed.

Anonymous said...

Cute house. How fun that you got to drive out. Baylee looks a lot like Cooper. Looks like you guys had so much fun.

Holley said...

Looks like fun. I LOVE their house!

You're right Baylee and Cooper look a lot alike. I guess Baylee has some "McGiven" in her after all an isn't just a mini John.

They both have such funny cheesy grins when anyone pulls out a camera.