Well Baylee and I got back late Saturday night. We spent 2 1/2 weeks in Utah helping my Sister Julie take care of her family and helping her to recover from her c-section, also helping my parents move out of their house. We were able to visit with lots of family and friends. We missed being able to visit with some people, for that I am sorry. It is very hard to visit everyone that you want to when you are doing so many things. Sometimes I feel like I being stretched in 50 different directions trying to fit everything in. I hope people understand, I did try the best I could.
It was very good to come home to see John. We missed something terrible. I am glad we got go and see my family and help out where we could, but I will say it was a bit hard on Baylee being away from Daddy for so long. She had a blast playing with all of her little cousins and getting to know them better, and getting to know her Aunts and Uncles. My sister Holley was able to fly out and visit the last week we were there. It was fun to spend some time with her as well.
Like I said though it was good to come home and see John. Baylee ran up to John at the airport yelling "Daddy". She ran into his arms and gave him the biggest bear hug and kissed his cheek. It was funny because she had a death grip around his neck and would not let go the entire time we went to get our bags. She also had this enormous smile on her face. She was so happy to see her Daddy. On the air plane she started looking out the window and I kid you not she started blowing kisses out the window and saying "Bye Papa, Miss you Papa." Then a short time after she was looking out the window and started saying "Coming Daddy, Coming Daddy". It was the cutest thing ever. While being Gone Baylee's vocabulary grew even more and she is now starting to make full sentences. She loves talking on the phone. We would call John almost everyday or he would call us, and she would get so excited to talk to her Daddy, she would tell him that she missed him, she would say good night and that she loved him. It was so fun to hear her talk like that.
We had a great time, and now we are back and ready to get back into our schedule.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a great visit and got to see so much family. Baylee sure is acutie!! I can totally relate with trying to fit everyone in when going home - and nobody should hold it against you. (If they do - it's their problem!) :) Anyway, love ya and glad you had a great trip.
Post a Comment