Friday, March 6, 2009

Continue to Scroll down... Lots of Random Pictures.


Our Little Harley Chick! Baylee has been into wearing sunglasses alot lately. When we walk to the park she has to have them on. People who drive by are always laughing and smiling at her. I know they just wish they had a little girl as cute as mine.


Again Baylee sporting the Harley look.


Baylee and Daddy taking a little snooze together after a long day of work.


Baylee playing in the water with some other kiddies in the toddler center at the Monterey Aquarium.


9 comments:

Holley said...

She is too cute! I just want to climb through the computer and eat her up.

Oh by the way -- I got the cutest, sweetest gift in the mail from Karen and Zena yesterday.

Not to heap the guilt on or anything, but they saw how desperate I was for Baylee pictures. So they made me this really cute little scrapbook of pictures and sent it to me. Now I have my own official Baylee Brag book for my purse!

Big shout out to My Boyle family! I have totally adopted all of you. Thank you so much.

Brittany said...

She is sooo cute!! I can't believe how big she is, well I guessI should considering she and Madi are the same age. I think that it is time for you to make a trip to UT, in fact you are long overdue. Hallie and Madi want to play!!!!

Carrie said...

Cute Pics! Your mom said you may be coming up for Julie's baby. I hope I can see you then. It's been way too long. I love the Baylee loves shoes and sunglasses. She is all girl!

Loveland clan said...

She's beautiful Kelly! My favorite by far is her in the "coco cones" at her birthday party! I would enter that in a contest, they'd be stupid if she didn't win! Nice job on your blog by the way. Being new in the world of blogging, I love to look at what others have done and gather ideas to improve ours. God bless and we love you guys!

Holley said...

Kelly - I thought that we had this discussion about you updating your blog more often.

Its time to post, post, post more pictures and videos and Baylee anecdotes.

Post, Post, Post

Holley said...

KELLY WHERE ARE YOU?!!!

Holley said...

Kelly pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Holley said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Holley said...

POST POST POST