Friday, March 6, 2009

More Random Pictures


This is bat ray that we got to touch at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Baylee loved this place. It is probably the best Aquarium I have ever been to.


Mommy and Baylee posing for Grandma on the Pebble Beach Golf Course overlooking Carmel Beach.


Baylee loves shoes. She had to dress up and wear her Great Grandma White's dress shoes.


Baylee and Grandpa laughing and playing on the floor. She loves her time with her Grandpa or "PAPA" as she calls him.


This is the bird hotel that is the back yard in the garden. There are many beautiful different types of birds that land and eat there. This is a blue jay that I got a good picture of. If you click on the picture and make it bigger you can really see how cool and pretty it is.



1 comment:

Holley said...

I love the bird picture! You need to email me that one. I have this thing for birds and I would love to make a big print of that.