Here is Baylee in the Car, going to Great Grandma White's House from the airport.
This is the view from my Grandma's front porch. This is Baylee Playing in the Garden and looking at the Birds.
Another view from my Grandmas Yard.
What my Grandmas house looks like from the Golf Course.
Yes, I know that it has been a long time. Life just gets in the way of my blogging. Hopefully I can do better. I have been gone the last two weeks. Baylee and I went to Pebble Beach to go spend some time at my Grandma's house with my Mom,Dad and Grandma White. We had an awesome time. It was a very much needed vacation.
For those of you who have been to my Grandma's house, know how beautiful, peaceful and serene it is. It is a place to go and really forget about your troubles and to relax. Her house sits on the Pebble Beach Golf Course on the 14th hole and 15th tee off. You can sit on her front porch and look over the beautiful golf course and out to the beautiful ocean. I was able to just go and relax and spend some much needed quality time with my Mom, Dad and Grandma. Baylee had a blast spending time with them as well. She was spoiled by all of their one on one attention. They read books to her, Played with her on the floor, We took walks almost every day and night. We went to the beach, We went into town and looked at the quaint shops that make you feel like your in a dickens village because they are all quaint like cottages with tons of plant life and flowers. Everyone has dogs and Baylee was in Doggy Heaven and got to see and pet a bunch of little dogs and puppies. We went to Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row and went to the Awesome Aquarium, which Baylee absolutely loved. I was able to read two books while I was there. We watched old movies and played games and ate yummy food. My Dad and I also went Whale watching which was amazing!
All in all it was an amazing time and very relaxing and just what the doctor ordered. The trip was suppose to be a girls trip with Mommy and Daughters, but it all kind of fell through at the last. I had already bought my ticket and decided I was still going to go anyways. Baylee and I missed John a lot. So it was good to come home to him. He met us outside of security waiting for us with two little Gerber Daisies for Me and Baylee, my favorite flower. Baylee walked right up to him. She was very tired and a little out of it, so I don't think she gave John the exact response he would have liked. But she knew exactly who her Daddy was and gave him a hug. The next morning John had gone to work and Baylee woke up and said "Daddy! Daddy! where's Daddy" Then went to our bedroom on his side of the bed looking for him and said "Daddy." I said Daddy's at work so she said "OOHH Daddy Work" It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. One thing is for sure that while we were there Baylee's vocabulary grew by a 100 words. She is really starting to pronounce better and talking more. People are so amazed by how smart she is and how much she can talk. I guess all that reading has done some good, and the little conversations that Daddy's has with her.
Have a lot of Pictures and some video of the whale watching so I am going to post a little bit every day. That way my Sister Holley and Aunt Zena can get their daily fix which I have neglected to give them for far too long.
4 comments:
Well, don't think that it's just Holley and your Aunt Zena you leave hanging around, anticipating your next post. There are many more of us!! Baylee is such a doll. I am glad you had a great, relaxing time with your family. Your grandma's place in Pebble Beach looks awesome!! After you get pics and video from your vacation posted you will have to post some video of Baylee talking. Just reading the talking you wrote about made me miss Livvy's early talk. They grow up soooo dang quickly. Miss you friend!
Oh, my Babe I can't wait to start seeing the updates. The few that you did post were awesome. To have the opportunity to visit family in such a wonderful environment would have to be better then what the doctor could suggest. The surroundings are beautiful and to have the opportunity to just go and visit those that mean so much has to be priceless. However, we don't get to tell them face to face as often as we would like to so take the time while you can. As you have noticed I have lightened up just a bit about messing with you on posting but with you sharing that she is now putting words into sentences it looks like you may need a little more nudging as she was only saying single words the last time and dancing up a storm! LOL Really only kidding with you but will definitely look forward to see the vacation pictures. And the suggestion of Heather here to put some video of her talking and playing some of the games that you have mentioned. I am not sure if you received the return note but I really appreciated the new picture of her on the slide. Thank you so much for the little surprises they sure make my day. Love everyone and look forward to the updates.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your vacation. I truly would have been there if I'd had any choice in the matter...life really does get in the way.
I am going to UTAH in late APRIL or early MAY so hopefully we can catch up there. I love you!
You have to send me that picture of Baylee in her sunglasses. That is awesome and I just laughed when I saw it.
Can't wait for the other pictures and video!
Just so you know, I had to blow up each picture individually and try to take it all in. Baylee is getting so big! She is seriously the cutest thing ever. I'm glad that you got to go out and get doted on by the grandparents...its hard when you don't live close to them. We love you guys...hopefully we can see you soon! (but until then, I will keep checking the blog.)
Post a Comment