Thursday, January 29, 2009

At Last... Continued.

Sorry it is a little blury. This is Baylee and my Mom on one of our nightly walks. Baylee loved being able to just roam as she pleased. She walked pretty much the entire time each time that we went out. She loved our walks.


Here Baylee is doing what she does best. Being an explorer. She loves to just roam around and explore and see everything she can possibly see.

I love this picture of me and my Mommy. I actually took this picture myself. I thought it turned out cute. I love my Mom. She does so much for me and my family. Baylee loves spending time with her Grandma. Grandma plays with Baylee and reads to her and is always so willing to take care of her when I need her to. It is amazing to me that even when Baylee can months without seeing my mom she goes right to her and gives her a hug a kiss and then clings on to her. Every morning and night she would make the rounds and give Great Grandma White, Grandma and Grandpa McGiven a hug and kiss good morning and night. Each night was especially funny because I would tell her to say night night and she would say it to them each about 10 times and wave good bye, after she gave them a hug and kiss good night.

This is just one of the Beautiful Sunsets that we got to see each night from my Grandma's front porch.



I love this Picture of my mom in the back yard in my Grandma's Garden. I took it the first day I got there. Isn't my Mom so beautiful? I love her smile.


6 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun that you got to go to Carmel. I have been waiting for new postings. Baylee looks like so much fun.

Masters Of Disasters said...

I'm glad you had so much fun, the weather looks great in the pictures. Baylee sure is cute!

Jules said...

Mom does look good. She looks like she just got her hair done. We miss her, especially Sydney.

Holley said...

Awesome! I miss you all so much.

I'm glad that you went on a Whale Watching cruise. I've been on one before and I loved it.

Great pictures. You need to send some of those my way.

Jeanna said...

Those are some great pics of you and your mom (ok...your dad, too). Your mom really is a beautiful person, inside and out.

Anderson Family said...

I love your mom too Kelly! I also love all the pictures! Your little girl is adorable. Isn't motherhood the greatest?! I am so happy for you and your little family!