Friday, January 30, 2009

This is me being my own photographer, while sitting up at the front of the boat rockin a way.

These are a bunch of seals all huddled together in the water. The Captain of the boat said that the seals all bunch to gether and then float with on of their flippers out of the water to help regulate their temperature in the cold water.

This is my pops, on the front of the boat looking for whales.


The captain said that these birds will fly and then dive down into the water about 40ft. to get fish and then come back up.

Me and my Daddy. Again me being our own little photographer.




2 comments:

Jules said...

Love all the pics. I've never done anything like that you will have to teel me how to do it next time I go down. I hate to say it, but Dad looks like he's getting old. Maybe it was all the stress of the trip. Love ya!

Katie said...

I would love to do that also. My parents went in Canada once and said it was awesome! AND now that we're obsessed with Sea World, it would be sweet to see the untamed version. :)

Love all the pics! Keep them coming!