Saturday, November 1, 2008

This Week's Happenings.

Well I must tell you first off that our camera is broken so that is why I haven't been able to post lately. Or at least post pictures of Baylee. So sorry to those who get their Baylee fixes through pictures. You will all just have to picture her in your heads as I try to fill your minds with all of her happenings.

Monday- Baylee, Myself and Felicia ( BIL-Quentin's girlfriend.) went to the chandler mall to get some last items that we needed for Baylee's halloween costume. Thanks to my sister Julie, Baylee was a cute little Lady Bug for Halloween. It is this cute little fuzzy sleeveless shirt/coat that has a hood with antennas. It was really cute. We got her some black pants and longsleeve shirt to pose as her bug legs. I was quite surprised, because she kept the hood on. It was so cute because her little round face fit so perfectly. Also at the mall I took Baylee into the animal store. We saw all different kind of little puppies. She is really starting like animals, and interact with them. They had a little puppy that they were letting people play with and pet. She ran right up to him and knocked the other kids out of the way so that she could pet the puppy. It was cute. People were laughing.

Tuesday- We had a trunk-or-treat at our church building. John was in charge of doing a booth, where he and the boys from his class ran a basketball hoop. For every time a kid make a basket they would get a treat. It was fun to see John interact with all the kids. He is so cute and really makes them laugh and just gets down on their level. He loves to tease them too. It is fun to watch. Baylee had fun watching that. Then I took Baylee around so she could see everything. She got a few treats from people, but she didn't seem to intrested in getting treats she just loved walking around and see all the other kids play. And of course there was one car that had music playing so she had to keep going to that car and would just start dancing and bobbing to the music.

Wednesday- we went to go visit Jake, Maria, and Davis. Davis is really so cute. He looks like a little old man. He is such a sweet baby. I held him for quite a while. Baylee played with toys for a while and then would come over and talk to Davis and rub his head, then would go off and play some more. The more time we spend with Jake and Maria the more Baylee is loving her Uncle and Aunt. She has always loved Maria, but she seemed a little timid of Jake. Now she loves to play with him and will go sit on his lap and give him hugs. He came over on Friday and she played with him a little bit, but when he left it was really cute. She smiles at him and does this little cute wave goodbye.

Thursday- Did some house cleaning. Yippee!

Friday- We went and had dinner with neighbors in our culdesac and sat outside while trick-or-treaters came and got their candy. Baylee didn't dress up. She just likes to be involved with everything and loves to see what everyone is doing and what everything is. She just loves to explore and see what kind of mischief she can get herself into.

Saturday- We had a quiet day at home, while dad watch some football and mommy did some house work. Then tonight we took Baylee to the Fall Festival in this really nice community. They had little kiddie bounce rides and slides, Ferris Wheel, petting zoo, and different vendors, then had a really cool park with lots of cool windy slides. I wish I had my camera for this. Baylee loved the animals. They had a baby cow, a donkey, a mini horse, baby goats, baby pigs, sheep, bunny rabbits, and big goats. Baylee freaked out, she was so excited. She would go in and chase the animals and go up and pet them. I would ask what does a sheep say and she would run up to yelling BAA BAA BAA. Then go to the cow and say mooo mooo. Everytime she sees a dog she gets excited and woofs woofs. That was fun, then we walked around and Daddy took her on one of the Bouncy toys/slide and she played on that for a little bit, then on our way out there was a mens choir singing and she had to stop and dance to their music. Then also we took her to the playground there. She had to show daddy how big she was and go down the big slides. Then they had these really big and steep slides that daddy went on with her, she loved that. She then rode on Daddy's shoulders out to the car and then got to a part where they were playing loud music and again she had to stop and dance.

We had a really fun time on our little family outing and then earlier with Halloween. Baylee is growing up. It is so bitter sweet sometimes. You love watching her grow and learn all these new things, but your almost sad because you love all the fun your having with her and don't want her to grow up. I think she is getting more and more fun though. I can't wait until she can start riding a bike and playing kick ball and getting into dancing classes. John and I are convinced that she is going to be a dancer when she gets older. Baylee is also starting to do the actions when I sing Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Head shoulders knees and toes. She can point to most of her body parts, and tonight John was taking off his socks in the bedroom and asked her to take them and put them into the Hamper. She did just that. She took them walked right over dropped them in the hamper and turned around and ran into Daddy's arms to give him a hug. It amazes us at how much she really does understand.

So that is this week's happenings. I hope you can all invision Baylee doing all these funny little things. Hopefully we will be able to get the camera fixed and you I can record some of these things she is doing and you will be able to see for yourselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I miss the pictures but the descriptions are just awesome! Thanks for sharing a peek into your life. :-) We have to do something to getyou behind the camera lens again! Love ya'll.

Blinzinger Family said...

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you guys had some fun celebrating fall. Sorry about the camera. Hope it gets fixed soon. I want to see Baylee pics...(although your descriptions are great!)

Masters Of Disasters said...

Thats a busy week! Your a great mom, keep up the great work!

Holley said...

What fun! I've decided that I'm coming to visit in January over Martin Luther King Day. I have some time off and would only have to take two vacations days to do it! So lets start planning our women's retreat!