Today, is my twin nephews 2nd year birthday. We just wanted to wish Brady and Easton a very happy birthday. We got to go to their 1 year party last year. It was so much fun. I think they take the cake, when it comes to the old tradition of busting into your cake. We don't get to see a lot of these cute boys. I wish we could get them and Baylee together more often. I know they would have a blast with each other. Hopefully we will be able to do so soon. Nonetheless, we love you guys so much and hope you have an awesome day.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Happy Birthday to the Cutest Twins Ever!
Today, is my twin nephews 2nd year birthday. We just wanted to wish Brady and Easton a very happy birthday. We got to go to their 1 year party last year. It was so much fun. I think they take the cake, when it comes to the old tradition of busting into your cake. We don't get to see a lot of these cute boys. I wish we could get them and Baylee together more often. I know they would have a blast with each other. Hopefully we will be able to do so soon. Nonetheless, we love you guys so much and hope you have an awesome day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are the best! Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment