THANKS for all the updates. I love the pictures. It looked like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish we could have been there but I am really thankful for this blogging thing to keep me updated on everyone's happenings. Baylee is getting so big! I really love that little girl.
We have been married for almost 5 years. John works as a high voltage electrician. I work as a stay at home wife and mother. We love being parents to Baylee and Ashlee. They make us smile and laugh everyday. We are so blessed, and love being our own little family.
Baylee
I am 2 almost 3 years old. I love being a big sister. I love my Mommy, Daddy and all of my family. I love to play, laugh and smile. I also like to make others laugh and smile. Life is pretty darn good.
Ashlee
Ashlee is so fun and adoreable. She is such the perfect addition to our little family.
1 comment:
THANKS for all the updates. I love the pictures. It looked like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish we could have been there but I am really thankful for this blogging thing to keep me updated on everyone's happenings. Baylee is getting so big! I really love that little girl.
Post a Comment