Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's A Double Whammy.

Today is a double whammy. It is Lindsay's Birthday, and Mine and John's 3rd anniversary. First off I would like to wish Lindsay a very Happy Birthday. Lindsay has always been one of my closest friends. Kevin is so lucky to have someone so amazing as his wife and mother of his children. Lindsay is probably the hardest worker next to my mom. Lindsay is dedicated to being a good wife and an even better mother. She seriously amazes me. Lindsay is the energizer bunny. She keeps going and going and going. I love Linsay so much. She is so fun to hang out with and play games with. Even though she is one of the most competetive people I know and hates to lose. She is beautiful, smart, funny, witty, kind, thoughtful, helpful,energetic, good at sports, good listener and so much more. I compare her to Julia Roberts, but think she is even prettier than Julia Roberts. Thanks for always being there for me Lindz, and for being a great sister-in-law and an amazing friend. Happy Birthday!

Wow! I can't believe it has been 3 years already. I want to wish my awesome husband a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for always being there for me and loving me unconditionally. Thank you for being the best Father a wife and Daughter could ask for. Baylee loves her Daddy so much, and I love watching her interact with you. I love the smile on her face when she sees you come home from work and the sparkle in her eye when she gets to hug you. Thank you for always trying to be your best. Even when you fall you always try and make it better and pick yourself up. Thank you for upholding your priesthood. It is a blessing for both Baylee and I. Thank you for teaching me and being patient with me. John I love you so much. You are my everything. I can't imagine my world without you in it. I am so glad that I have you for eternity. Even through the hard times. We will have good times and we will have hard times. I truly believe that when we have hard times, if we continue to love each other, communicate well, help each other and build each other up, and most importantly forgive we will get through the toughest of times and come out stronger and better. Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I love you!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! Hope you have many more wonderful years ahead of you. I love that picture of you guys. I am so grateful that I got to be there on your special day and share in your happy moment. I miss you tons!

Jake said...

After mentioning this in your wonderful trubute to me:

"We usually can have some good laughs at each others expense. We also can have fun teasing each other..."

How could I pass up this typo

"I can't imagine my world with you in it."

Happy Anniversary!!

Masters Of Disasters said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it has already been three years. It seems like I just met John at the softball game yesterday (I have a great memory when I want). Your a great couple!
Thanks for the happy birthday, that was very nice!

Holley said...

Happy Anniversary Baby Sis & Baby Bro in-law. May you have many more happy years ahead of you!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 3 years!! You look beautiful in that picture. I can see where Baylee gets her looks. You have a beautiful family and I'm so glad that I could be at your sealing.

And I would have to agree with all of yor raving about Lindsay...she really does make the rest of us look bad.

Jules said...

Great post, happy anniversary. We got the Baylee invite in the mail, oh so cute. I hope you did something fun together to celebrate.

Lindsay is the best, you described her perfectly. She is the energizer bunny! Good job.

Ronda said...

Happy anniversary Kelly, it's amazing how fast three years can pass isn't it. We just hit the ten year mark this summer and it has flown by. It was great to hear from you. I have checked into your blog here and there via julie's. It is fun to stay caught up on special people in our lives. I'm very interested to talk with you about the food. It has really become my hobby in the last two years. Eden is so sick of hearing me talk about it because the topic comes up all the time. I'll give julie a call or you can get my number from her if you talk to her first, but I will definitely keep it on my to do list until it is done. Keep up the great work with your family it looks lovely from a distance. Love, Ronda