Friday, June 20, 2008

My Big Brother Sean... Oh what a guy!

Today is one of my very best friends birthday's, my big brother Sean. I chose these pictures to share with you because they all embody Sean and his life. Sean has one of the biggest hearts I know. Which is one of the reasons I love this picture of him and his fiance Lori. He has so much love to give and when he loves someone you know that you are pretty special. He will always be there for you. He is an amazing friend and is very loyal. Qualties that I really admire about Sean. Sean is an easy going type of person. He loves to joke around and laugh. Although you never want to get on his bad side because he has the will to tear some one apart if they do anything wrong to hurt him or his family and friends. Everyone in the family will always say if they ever have to defend themselves they would want Sean by their side to help them out. And he would.

This picture reminds me of Sean and how great of a hunter he was. In my family we loved hunting season because we always would get deer jerky, and salami. I remember my friends always asking if my Dad or Brother got a deer so that I would bring Jerky to school and share it with them. Sean would go hunting every year with my Dad and some of his friends or Sean's friends. And I think every year since the time Sean was like Sixteen maybe even younger he would catch a deer. He even tried to skin one himself one year and brought it home and made me help him clean it out and spray it off. And if my memory serves me well, He kept the horns of one of the deer, and Ryan and his friend Jared played with it and ended up getting Lice.

This picture reminds me of Sean and how avid of a sportsman he is. Sean loved to play every sport. I remember going to watch soccer games, rugby games, football games, and his main sports in high school were baseball and wrestling. Sean wrestled a long time before high school also. I loved being able to go watch Sean play all of his sports. He was so good at all of them. It was fun to see him play catcher, it was fun to see him wrestle his heart out and pin some kid in a matter of seconds or minutes. He put his heart and soul into the sports he played, because he was never a quitter. He was a always a fighter and he gave it 110% everytime. Another thing I admire about Sean. He is also a good golfer and has even won some amateur tournaments. He taught me how to play. I always looked up to Sean because to me, he could do anything and was good at it.

I love this picture because Sean loves to laugh and tell jokes. And he makes everyone else laugh until they pee their pants. Literally, just ask my brother Kevin. Just kidding Kevin! I also love this picture though because Sean still looks like that when he laughs. His mouth is a wide open grin and he always tilts his head back. I am laughing right now as I am thinking about this. Sean I love you so much! You truly are one of my very best friends. We have always been close. I remember the night Ryan broke his leg and I got to sleep with you because I was scared. You comforted me and protected me. Something you still do to this day. Anytime I am having a hard time, or need to vent, or need some advice you are always there for me. You always know what to say to make me feel better or make me see another side of the story. I love being your Lil Sis! Heavenly Father knew we needed each other. Thanks for always being there for me. Happy Birthday Big Brother.




4 comments:

Holley said...

That is a great tribute to Sean. We are very lucky to have him as our brother. I hope he gets online and reads these tributes.

Jules said...

Kelly, I can tell you took a lot of time on this. Great job. I hope Sean reads these as well. We sisters are sappy about our brothers.

Katie said...

I love all the memories. :) I too love Sean. He cracks me up. I'm glad that you had some help on the plane. My back is feeling really good right now too (by the way). Knock on wood. Thanks for all your help. I love all the pics of the trip.

Holley said...

Kelly - I'm going through major Baylee withdrawl. It's time to update the BLOG!! I need another Baylee post.