Baylee and I just got back from visiting my Sister Holley in North Carolina. We went to go attend my nephew Brien's graduation. We had such a wonderful time visiting with Holley. Holley is such an amazing person. She and I have always been so close. She has a beautiful home and family. She is an amazing cook and hostess. We were also able to see my parents, Gary and Katie and their kids. Which are always a blast to see. Sydney came with my parents and her and Baylee had a blast. And my Grandma White was able to come as well. It is always so good to see Grandma. I love her so much. She does so much for our family and we are eternally grateful to her for her generosity but most importantly her Love.
I can't believe that Brien has graduated from High School. Brien is my first nephew. I have so many fond memories of Brien. When Brien was a couple of months old he came to live with us while his parents got things situated and were able to move to california. They came from New Jersey all the way out west to start a new life together. We had so much fun with Brien. He really was the cutest baby. At first though because he was premature I thought he looked like a rat. He really grew out of that and rounded out. As soon as he did and came to live with us he was soooo cute.
It was so hard to say goodbye to Brien. I remember like it was yesterday, putting Brien into the car at night and saying goodbye and crying with my mom. We watched my Dad drive away and there was such an emptiness.
I am so proud to say though that Brien was leaving to be in great hands. Brien's Parents, my sister Holley and her husband Dane are really such amazing parents. You guys really raised an amazing kid. Dopey sometimes, but amazing. Brien I love you so much and am so proud of you. Remember that your family is always there for you. Stay close to your family. Remember the things your parents have taught you and try to do what is right. I know that if you do that you will be very succesful in life.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's really sweet Kel! I'll make sure that Brien sees this. I miss you and Baylee so much. I'm just about ready to say hang it all, Brien doesn't really need a college education and move to Arizona to be your Nanny. I have a pretty glowing recommendation for my parenting skills on your very own blog!
Post a Comment