Monday, May 19, 2008

Indulging Jake because he tagged me.

4 Jobs I have had:
Massage Therapist at Brown Chiropractic
Academic Advisor for ASMT
Back Office Assistant at Emergency Chiropractic
Massage Therapist at Rocky Mtn Spa and Fitness

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
Tombstone
A Few Good Men
Borne Ultimatum
Pride and Prejudice (all Versions)

4 places I have lived:
Orem, Utah
Miami, Florida
Mililani, Hawaii
Mesa, Arizona

4 tv shows I watch:
Ace of Cakes
Everyday Italian
The Today Show
Biggest Loser when it is on

4 places I have visited:
Ireland
Africa
Jamaica
Australia

4 people who email me on a regular basis:
My Mother
Katie
Julie
Sean, when he gets good jokes which is pretty often

4 places I would love to visit:
Alaska
Italy
Tahiti
Jerusalem

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
My backyard getting finished
visiting my Sister Holley in N.C.
Baylee's First year Birthday
Seeing one of my oldest and dearest friends Deanna get married.

4 Friends I am tagging:
Alot of people I know have already done this. So those who I think haven't
Katie
Lindsay
Heather V. (Herbert)
Deanna (You need to update the blog now that you are getting married)

Okay I am going out of town tomorrow so I will post when I get back and share pics. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bailey is so cute! I saw that video of her crawling! She is so adorable!