Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Beezo!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my baby brother Ryan. It is his brithday today so, Happy Birthday Beazo!

Ryan is such an amazing guy. I loved growing up with Ryan. We had a lot of fun. I loved watching him play Football and sometimes hanging out with all of his friends. I would take him and his friends places when he couldn't drive.

It has been a thrill to watch Ryan grow from a boy to a man. I was very blessed and priviledged to go with my parents to Africa to pick Ryan up from his mission. Ryan was able to show us all around and introduce us to some of the people and families he taught and met while serving there. It was amazing and somewhat spiritual to see Ryan's change. Now to see him as a husband and father again amazes me. Ryan never seemed like the type to really be intrested in babies and kids. But he is an amazing father and loves his wife and boys so much. He is working so hard in school to be able to graduate and be able to provide for his family. Thank you to Sarah for sacrificing and working in the mean time and really supporting Ryan. You have been a blessing to him. I love you so much Ryan! I hope you have an awesome day.

No comments: