Monday, April 28, 2008

The Most Amazing Woman I Know.

To this day I think she still looks the same. Just as beautiful then as she is now. The only difference is I don't think she wore glasses back then.

I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman I know. My Mother Susan McGiven.

My Mom is my hero. All the time growing up my dream was to be a wife and a mother. But not just any wife and mother, I wanted to be as good of a wife and mother as my mom has been to us.

My Mother is such a strong example in my life. She is an example of strength, enduring to the end, unconditional love, forgiveness, loyalty, integrity, honesty. I seriously could go all day listing off things that my mother portrays. She is the nicest, and sweetest person. Everyone who knows my mother is blessed. All the time growing up all of our friends would tell us how great our Mom was. She made everyone feel so loved and a part of our family. She is not judgmental towards people. She loves you for who you are. I just hope that I can be half the person my mother is.
Mom I love you so much. I am the person I am today because of you. I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with the Best Mother every day. You are one of my very Best Friends. You have been there for me through everything and have loved me no matter what. Thank you for your example and for your love. Thank you for teaching me, and helping me to grow and for helping me to develop my testimony. I am excited for Baylee to know her grandmother more and to develop the kind of relationship I have with you. Thank you so much for everything. John and I love you so much! John loves to tease you and make you feel special when you come to visit. I hope that you have felt that. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. Again, Happy Birthday! We hope you have a fun and happy day.

2 comments:

Holley said...

I hope Mom has time in the next few days to get online and see how much she is loved.

We McGiven kids are very, very lucky!

Katie said...

Ummm...I think your dad's pants need to come down a bit. Your mom really is beautiful inside and out! And I want to squeeze Baylee in that picture.