Baylee is feeling so much better. John and a neighbor gave her a blessing on thursday night. I did take her to the doctor yesterday because, she woke up with a 102 fever. I thought that we would have to go get her blood drawn and they would have to do test to see what was going on with her. As we saw the doctor they took her temp and it was only 99.9. So within the hour she had broken her fever, but had also gotten a rash all over her body. The rash was actually a good thing. They now knew that she had the Roseola virus. Now that she had the rash though the doctor said that she shouldn't have anymore fevers. The one bad thing is that after noticing some draining from her ear, I had the doctor check that out. She said that Baylee some how perforated her eardrum, and it was very red and swollen. So the put her on a antibotic for that. She is acting more herself and playing and laughing and talking. Oh, she has also started to crawl. It was funny I was in the bathroom getting ready and all of the sudden she started to crawl to me. It was funny. She is quite the baby. She was very sick this whole week and then all of the sudden decided she was going to crawl. I love this little girl. I am so glad she is feeling better. Thank you to all of you who prayed for her to get better.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, poor baylee..she has been through so much in the last little bit. I feel for you. It is so hard to watch your little one in pain with little that you can do. I am glad that she is starting to feel better.
YEAH Baylee - for feeling better (despite the perforated ear drum) and for crawling!! Now you can really keep your mama on the go.
Adorable! And just think how much stronger her immune system is...is it too soon for those comments? I'm so happy she's feeling better.
Yeah...I'm so happy that she is feeling better. I can't believe that she is crawling. I think Madison is just totally content with the army crawl, she doesn't seem interested in the other. Lets get together now that she is feeling better.
I'm so glad that everything is better. I know how hard it is when you feel so helpless. That video is adorable! I hope you both got some much needed rest this weekend and that this next week it will be clear sailing. Love you!
Baylee looks thinnier in the video. She must have lost weight while she was sick. I'm glad she's feeling better, she really is such a happy baby. I miss her, can't wait to see you in a month.
Oh you better start getting the child proof stuff out! Glad she is feeling better. I can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment