Monday, March 3, 2008

Two Cool Cats!

Two Cool Cats in the parking lot at Home depot. Aren't they Cute?
I have said it once and I will say it again, She is just way too cute! We have been doing some projects around the house and so this weekend we had to go to Home Depot to get some things. Well, lately we have had such beautiful weather, but the sun has been getting into Baylee's eyes. So I remembered that she got some sunglasses at her baby shower (Thanks Stacie). Well we decided it was time to use them. So these are some pics I took of my two sweeties. Baylee has been loving her time that she gets to spend with Daddy! John loves it to. He comes home and his day isn't complete until he and Baylee have had there bonding time. It has proved to work because she is becoming a little bit of a daddy's girl when it comes to playing. John will reach out his arms and she reaches out for him, he can pass me and she will reach out to him. And she gets this huge grin on her face when she sees him and gives him her high little screeching laugh. She loves to play with her Daddy. I am so grateful that Baylee has such an amazing Daddy who loves us and really takes care of us. We love you Dad!

8 comments:

KB said...

Those pictures are just too cute! She is adorable, Kel. :-) On my monitor, I could only see the headline and didn't have a clue what lied "below the fold" when I scrolled down. What a treat! Thanks for posting the pics.

Heather said...

She is getting so big and cuter by the second. Since we live so far away from each other , it's fun to be able to watch her grow through your blog.

Masters Of Disasters said...

she is too cute! I am so jealous of your weather. it just snowed here.

Anonymous said...

Those sunglasses are adorable. How cute is Baylee.

Holley said...

She is such a little poser, its hilarious! Thanks for the update. Now you better post again tomorrow. Love you.

Katie said...

She really is a doll AND she's getting hair! I love it pulled back.

McGiven Family.... said...

So cute, what a darling relationship they have. It is so fun to watch dads with their kids, I think it is so sweet! We are lucky to have wonderful dads in this family! Bailee is adorable in her sunglasses!

Jake said...

That is a miracle that she keeps those sunglasses on her face! She is soooo cute!