Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baylee is 6 months!


I can't believe that our beautiful, happy, little girl is 6 months old already. We went to the doctor yesterday and the doctor was very impressed with how well Baylee is doing. The Doctor came in and asked how everything was going? And I proceeded to tell her, that Baylee is doing great! She has been sitting up on her own for about a month in a half now. She is sleeping all the way through the night, with only a week of training. She is rolling all over the place. She is talking and jabbering all day long. Loves people. And is now mimicking her mother. The Doctor said well I don't need to ask you anything, because you just answered everything that I was going to ask. John and I are amazed with Baylee every day. She still continues to make us laugh like crazy. She is even doing this fake cry thing that is hillarious. She is weighing a whopping 19 lbs and is a little over 27 inches long. She is a chunk but I wouldn't have it any other way. She is just too cute for words. The Doctor said she is growing very well and is a happy healthy baby and they can't ask for anything more. So there is my Baylee update for you all.

6 comments:

Holley said...

I'm sitting here misty eyed. She is so beautiful, just like her mommy! I miss you both so very much. Please give Baylee a big, big hug and nibble on those sweet baby cheeks of hers for me. She has got to be one of the most smiley babies I've ever seen!

Carrie said...

She is so cute. Love the pic. Can't believe how much they change in just 6 months. So excited to see you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Time flies. It's hard to believe she is already 6 months old. She is so precious and it is delightful to see you and John interacting with her ... and her responding to the two of you! Love y'all. :-)

Jules said...

Where did the time go? I can't believe how fast they grow. She is so fun, I can't wait to hang out with her in April. I love all the pics and she is definitely a smiley kid. Congrats on 6 months, it's quite a milestone. Love you guys.

Heather said...

What a smiley happy girl! I can't believe she is already 6 months old. (Then again, i can't believe my little baby is 2 1/2) Time really does fly...way too fast too. Give her sweet hugs for me. I miss you guys!

Katie said...

Please tell me that her 1 year party will be in Utah....I will attend! By the way, I love the pics!