Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weeds, Weeds and more Weeds.

Okay raise your hand if you hate weeds? Both of my hands are raised. I don't know how or why, but weeds overtook our yard this winter. I was so embarassed by how our yard looked. I felt like we had the White Trash yard in the neighborhood. So I made a goal to go out everyday for a couple of hours to pull out those nasty, infesting, ugly plants. I felt I need to get on top of it before the infamous HOA gets on top of us. I am very proud of myself and my wonderful husband John who helped me over the weekend to clean up our yard. So needless to say we now have no more weeds until next week I am sure when all the weeds that I pulled first will start to grow back. It is never ending. Weeds Suck!!

1 comment:

Holley said...

I can relate to your weed problem as I don't have any landscaping in yet. And so I was telling Dane the other day that we need to get a riding mower so that we can keep the weeds from taking over the house come spring and summer! Good work Sis! I'm sure your yard looks great and weeding really burns lots of calories.